The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

An example of good fillers

Check out Good Plastic Surgery.com for an example of what appears to be good fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, or Sculptra) in the Real Housewives Bethenny Frankel. Click here to see.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the subject of good fillers: I'm watching the 2007 movie, "Flawless", with Demi Moore, as I type this. Her cheeks look hollow and her cheekbones aren't as defined as they used to be. My guess is she's had some Sculptra or similar injected since this movie was made because her face now looks more rounded and her cheekbones look the way they did when she was younger.

Anonymous said...

It looks to me like Bethenny also had rhinoplasty done based on those same before/after pictures....Care to comment Dr Youn?