The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Has Ashlee Simpson had a Chin Augmentation?


Surprisingly, it appears that she may have had a chin implant placed! These photos from Awful Plastic Surgery (there are more on their site) show what appear to be plumped up lips and a new silicone chin implant. I usually place these through a small incision inside the mouth... but only on people who will actually benefit from it.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird...didn't she reduce the size of her chin when she had her rhinoplasty? Make up your mind, woman!

Modern Maven said...

This is SO horrific! Some people can't leave well enough alone! Her rhinoplasty was great! She just couldn't stop! SO SAD! AND shame on THAT "doctor" ( I'm using THAT term lightly)!

Antonia Rosina said...

Definitely an implant! I really can't see why though. I think she looks way softer and prettier before. Love your comment, "But only..." lol.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Ashlee has a chin implant, I think it's just an illusion caused the harsh shadows.

Dinair said...

I don't think so that she had any chin augmentation. Its only my idea. I am not sure about it.

Anonymous said...

I have a chin implant and I'd say most definitely that she has. When you look at the straight on shots of her. It looks like the same shape mine does. I can tell.