The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jimmy Buffett - Best Friends with a Plastic Surgeon


Yes, I am a Parrothead. I've been a huge Jimmy Buffett fan for 15 years and have been to over a dozen of his concerts. For the past couple years I've been bringing my in-laws to his shows at Pine Knob, the last one being this past Thursday. I was even in a Jimmy Buffett-like band called Migration for four years during my residency training.

Has Jimmy had any plastic surgery? Now that he is 62 he should be showing considerable signs of age, sun damage, and hard living. Yet he looks pretty darn good! I can't spot any actual surgery, but since one of his best friends is a plastic surgeon (not me) I bet he's had a little help with some good skin products and maybe even a laser treatment or two. As a shrewd business man, he knows that he needs to look youthful to continue selling out shows every summer.

Jimmy's the man. He's one guy I'd like to meet someday.

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead." -JB

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I read your blog all the time and never took you for a Parrothead. You have gained a never level of respect in my eyes. :)