The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Demi Moore Denies Having Plastic Surgery


In a recent interview, actress Demi Moore addressed rumors that she's had a ton of plastic surgery to look as good as she does. She denies everything.

"[The plastic surgery rumors are] completely false," Demi tells Marie Claire France. "I've never had it done. I don't like the idea of having an operation to hold up the aging process. The scalpel won't make you happy."

Hmmm.... Very interesting. Demi, I think your nose is growing... and it's not from a rhinoplasty.

It's funny that she would feel comfortable to admit using leeches to suck and "detoxify" her blood but would be all denials with plastic surgery. (Link)

Click here for my previous post on the rumors she's had $3 million of plastic surgery.

Story credit: examiner
Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




1 comment:

Antonia Rosina said...

That's just silly. I thought it was common knowledge that she spent $148,000 "or thereabouts" on cosmetic procedures.