The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Has Courtney Thorne-Smith Had Plastic Surgery?


Sorry for the lack of updates... I've been moving my practice!

Has actress Courtney Thorne-Smith had plastic surgery? She looks great lately. A post by Make Me Heal shows drastic before-and-after photos, but unfortunately with different facial expressions. This is a recent photo of the Melrose Place actress. I think it is definitely possible that she's had an upper eyelid lift (upper blepharoplasty) as well as some Botox in her forehead.

Whatever she has (or hasn't) had, she looks great.

As an aside, I am also offering a free link for any blogger/webmaster who donates at least $25 to the Swaziland Mission Trip in the below post.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely Botox. I think she looks great !

The Kid In The Front Row said...

Courtney has always looked great..

Michael C. Pickart, M.D. said...

Dear Dr. Youn,

I agree with you. It does look like Ms. Thorne-Smith has undergone Botox at her glabella and, possibly, her forehead.

I wonder why she didn't add a little more Botox at her lateral/outer eyes to soften her "crow's feet" and to lift her outer eyebrows.

Upper eyelid blepharoplasties? Maybe. Hard to tell.

I get a real kick out of your site. Keep your keen observations coming!

Sincerely,
Michael C. Pickart, M.D., F.A.C.S.