The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Gretchen Project


Gretchen Rossi, a star of the Real Housewives of Orange County, has started what she calls the Gretchen Project. From her website:

The Gretchen Project hosted by Gretchen Rossi follows her through her pursuit of beauty. Gretchen will find the new, now and next in beauty from leading medical and beauty experts from around the world with the ultimate goal to pass along the pearls of wisdom to the modern day woman.

She starts this pursuit of beauty by going to the Five Continent Congress for Lasers and Aesthetic Medicine in Nice, France. Not a bad vacation destination, I must say. Although the only time I went there I was still a college student carrying a backpack, a Eurail pass, and about two hundred bucks in American Express travelers checks!

To view Gretchen explaining The Gretchen Project, click here.

p.s. I hear rumors that she might be using Syneron's new, innovative eMatrix device for skin tightening...

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: