The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Britney Spears sculpture



Sculpture of Britney Spears giving birth to Sean Preston... This sculpture is ridiculous because Britney gave birth via C-Section in a sterile hospital operating room, not on a bear skin rug! Due to idiotic malpractice lawyers run amok and way too many frivilous lawsuits, the C-Section rate has risen to almost 40% nationwide. There are many who are having C-Sections as a matter of convenience as well. Some C-Sections are also performed in order to protect the mother and/or baby too. My understanding is that Britney's reason of undergoing this type of birth is to avoid the pain of childbirth. I also hear that she may be pregnant with her second child with K-Fed. Hit me baby one more time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there friend You have a real nice Blog
Here why not visit my blog and website
and post your awful plastic reid surgery tara awful plastic reid surgery tara
and also visit my website at http://www.medicare-cosmetic-surgery.com awful plastic reid surgery tara

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»