The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

In Touch Weekly





What work have Meg Ryan, Teri Hatcher, Priscilla Presley, and Patrick Dempsey had done? My comments are in the newest issue of In Touch Weekly, on stands now. I believe all four of them have had Botox (Teri and Patrick have admitted to using it), in addition to lip plumpers for Teri and Meg (obviously). I've recently commented on Priscilla in a previous post. I think both Teri and Patrick look pretty good, but Meg needs to get those implants out of her duck-shaped lips and Priscilla needs to lay off the work for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»