The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Celebrity Noses in Jane magazine



Which are the best celebrity noses? I was interviewed recently by "Jane" magazine, where they asked me which celebrity noses are most requested by patients to look like. They printed my responses in this past month's magazine, as shown above. By far, the most requested celebrity nose is Halle Berry. I have gotten a lot of African American women who have asked for a nose like hers. Which nose do people NOT want to have? It's probably a tie between Michael Jackson and Jennifer Grey (after the nose-job, not before). Michael's nose is obviously worse than Jennifer's, but it's the change in Jennifer's overall appearance that people don't like. She doesn't look like "Jennifer Grey" anymore, and it may have unfortunately affected her career. But I have no doubt she may resurface again, since Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

VintageGirl said...

I'm a 34 y/o mich. woman who's dying to get my nose tip refined. My favorite celeb noses are:
(in order of loveliness and perfection!)Charlize Theron, Kat Von D, Kate Beckinsale, Eliza Dushku, Sienna Miller and Mandy Moore. Their noses are sooo perfect and symmetrical and in balance to their faces. It's not fair that I don't have the money of a celeb.