The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Life and Style Weekly


For my take on Ashley Simpson's possible recent plastic surgery, check out this week's Life and Style Weekly magazine. She's looking more and more like Jessica!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Fellow surgeon fan said...

You site is so great, I just love it and I keep coming back...ha ha. I think Ashley Simpson is well pretty, especially when she had black hair. I never knew most of these celebrities had surgery. I am well shocked. Keep the posts coming I am agar for more.