The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Kimberly Stewart



It looks like Kimberly Stewart has gotten some surgery lately. Those look like high profile D-cup implants, likely on top of the muscle. It's difficult to get that high chested, round beach ball look without placing them on top of the muscle, since the muscle gets in the way of moving them up on the chest. Women who get large implants and are very thin also have very unnatural results. She would be better off with C-cup, under the muscle, moderate profile implants. Many of these can be seen on my website photo gallery:
click here

8 comments:

Dr. Rob Oliver Jr. said...

The problem I've seen is that many women, while asking to look "natural" bring photos from Victoria's Secret which have implants looking like this. There's real competing priorities between a proper sized implants for nautral looking breasts, and the demands of patients who frequently would choose volumes certain to necessitate early reoperative procedures for accelerated ptosis.

Nice pics on your website BTW!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. Tony Youn said...

Although I think Dr. Robert Rey is a good guy, I do disagree with some of the implant sizes he uses on Dr. 90210. As they say, the larger they are, the faster they fall!

Anonymous said...

I'm normally an A cup but just had a baby last week. I was very surprised when my milk came in and my bust expanded to a large B/small C cup. Funny thing is, on my small frame (I lost all my baby weight with the delivery) the boobs look just like implants. They are round and firm (they don't move) and I have quite a bit of space between them. They look like the classic stripper boob job and it makes me a little self-conscious. If I'm not with my baby, I wonder if other people think I've had them "done."

Dr. Tony Youn said...

Don't worry, things will change once you stop breastfeeding (probably more than you will want!)

Unknown said...

Good work! The after photos look very fitting for the respective patients. They are just right just so they fit the woman's body and they look great and not fake.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

it's way late but i just found your website, she got implants awhile ago and had them taken out and gave them to Jack Osborne as a gift, she's insane.