The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dolly Parton Quote on Breasts


Here is a recent quote from Dolly Parton:

"I'm in showbiz. I look at my boobs like they're show horses or show dogs. You've got to keep them groomed."

Groomed??? This can mean one of three things:
1. She has her implants changed out every so often, or...
2. She has her breasts lifted every so often, or...
3. She has hair on her breasts.

Maybe you have some ideas.

Quote source: starpulse.com
Photo source: photorazzi.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on the canyon where her cleavage should be, I'd say she means she changes them out every few years AND probably has them lifted (due to her age, since breasts sag with age). That said, I've always loved her candidness about all of her cosmetic surgical upkeep.

Anonymous said...

I always remember Dolly Parton saying "it's takes a lot of money to look this cheap!". I still think her breast enhancement is one of the best in celebrity.