The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dr. Youn's Tummy Tuck on Fox News


Fox 2 Detroit ran a news segment on a tummy tuck I recently performed. Click here to view it. The patient had twins, causing the skin and muscle of her tummy to become severely damaged. The segment includes interviews with the patient and myself. Check it out if you like this kind of stuff!

Thanks to Fox 2, Lila Lazarus, and the producer Sean Lee.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i found an interesting website about cosmetics is http://cosmeticretailer.discoverit.info