The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hugh Grant - Fake Facelift

Hugh Grant reportedly donned an elastic wrap around his head to imitate a facelift for the movie "Music and Lyrics."

According to RealSelf.com:
The actor revealed to the media, "I had to play myself back in the Eighties, so I had an elastic lift - it's a tight piece of band around the face that's invisible but makes you look like you've had a facelift. I loved it and refused to take it off for a week!"

This reminds me of the following cartoon I saw on a greeting card I bought one day:

I wonder if the "Elastic Lift" is the same thing that Joe Pesci appeared to use for his last couple movies?
Photo credit: photorazzi.com
Cartoon credit: plasticized.com
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Thomas Hoi said...

It just mean that outward appearance is more important than inner beauty!





regards,
Thomas Hoi
Dr's Secret: Say Goodbye To Acne,Freckles,Pigmentation