The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hype or Reality?


Here are a few links for information on two popular cosmetic procedures:
1. The Lifestyle Lift - Check out my post from a few days ago. It posted a bit late, so if you missed it, click here.
2. Mesotherapy and fat injections - As a member of their editorial advisory board, I've written an article in Plastic Surgery Products Magazine on these controversial procedures. Click here for the online article.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what excellent timing! I just saw the infomercial for Lifestyle Life and was going to ask you your opinion. Thanks for the links.

Linda Modica said...

I am so glad you posted information about the Lifestyle Lift. I was going to email you and ask you to discuss it. I've seen the print ads and it looked too good to be true. To look that good and refreshed in 1 hour? Thank you for the info & links.