The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dolly Parton's "Shock and Awe" Breast Implants



Dolly Parton has recently announced a postponement of her tour due to a back injury, possibly stemming from her huge breasts. She has recently nicknamed them "Shock and Awe." According to the Huffington Post, she stated:

"I know I have been breaking my neck and bending over backwards trying to get my new Backwoods Barbie CD and world tour together, but I didn't mean to hurt myself doing it! But hey, you try wagging these puppies around a while and see if you don't have back problems. Seriously though, the doctors said I will be good as new in a few weeks & I can't wait to get back out there!"


Her breasts are so large in proportion to her frame that if they were real, many insurance companies would pay for her to have a breast reduction for medical reasons. Maybe she should rename her breasts "Ache and Pain!"

To view a video of a breast augmentation I performed on Fox News, click here.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait. All this time I thought her breasts were real regardless of they're huge size. Wow, little did I know!