The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Lifestyl- Lift


Most of you have probably seen ads for the Lifestyl- Lift, promising fantastic facelift results in an hour. For more information on the Lifestyl- Lift, check out these very interesting sites:

My Lifestyle Lift Diary
Plasticized.com - Page 1, Page 2
NBC San Diego investigation
Infomercial Scams.com

I do not perform the Lifestyl- Lift. I am spelling it this way on purpose.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
: