The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Selma Blair



It seems every time I open US Weekly or In Touch Weekly I see a photo of Selma Blair. Here is another one. I actually met Selma Blair during my college years. She attended my alma mater Kalamazoo College for a year or two and was an acquaintance of mine. I found her to be friendly, somewhat quirky, and, at times, hilarious. She once turned down one of my best friends for a date, stating she had to attend the "Governor's Ball." It's nice to see she has established great success as an actor. She still looks like she did over 15 years ago.

Do I think she's had plastic surgery? No, nothing that I can tell. She's a cool gal though...

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading,
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you think of the plastic surgery of Marina from Hotforwords?

http://www.hotforwords.com/2008/02/10/muscle-man-or-mouse/