The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Crazy Self-Liposuctioning Surgeon in Japan

The surgeon in this video is nuts. I can barely stick a contact lens into my eye, much less liposuction myself. Check it out at your own risk.
Thanks to cosmeticsurgerytruth.blogspot.com for the link.

4 comments:

Carmen said...

WHY?!

Angie said...

Dr. Youn, having said you're sensitive to putting contacts in, did you have a difficult time getting over doing procedures on patients?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he made incisions on his own stomach!!!

Anonymous said...

cosmetic surgery is normal nowadys..