The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Kelly Rowland - Breast Implants




Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland has admitted to having a breast augmentation, boosting her bust from an A cup to a very tasteful B cup:

"I was sick of not fitting into my tops," she revealed in an interview. "There was this one really hot House of Dereon top — I just wanted to fill that out!"


She looks great. The breasts fit her tiny frame well. Breast augmentation is the most common surgery that I do, with the most popular size jump from an A to a C. Next most common is B --> C, followed by A --> B, then B/C --> D.

I wonder if the glamorous Beyonce will come out of the plastic surgery closet next?

Story credit: Starmagazine.com

Photo credit: Prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




5 comments:

Linda Modica said...

What kind of work do you think Beyonce had? I think Kelly looks beautiful in these pictures. She definitely also has one set of terrific legs!

Anonymous said...

I think the work looks good. The proportions suit her frame.

Anonymous said...

I agree about proportion; it doesn't matter your size, thick or thin, just as long as you are proportion. That's why I don't understand thin-frames that go from an A cup to a DD cup and their backside is still small. It makes no sense and it seems to happen more and more nowadays with our young females.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across this blog and think it is terrific.

I think Kelly Rowland looks terrific, too.

I'm probably even more flat chested than Kelly was "before". The older I get, the less appealing breast augmentation gets, but I just might have it done if I could be confident that it would turn out like hers. I'm finally comfortable in my own skin (most of the time); however, like Kelly "before", I'd really like to be comfortable in cute tops, too!

Anonymous said...

Apologies if I multiple-posted. The captcha wasn't showing so I had to keep refreshing the page.