The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Plastic Surgery at the Oscars on Make Me Heal.com



Make Me Heal.com has several articles on plastic surgery at the Oscars this year. I watched most of the telecast and did not see a lot of obvious new work. Nicole Kidman looked the best I've seen her in a while, possibly due to the lack of Botox in her forehead. For more speculation, visit Make Me Heal.com news.

Photo credit: MakeMeHeal.com

Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you get if you morph Scarlet Johanssen and Charlize Theron together? Katherine Heigel!

ArielSalvatore said...

she is not nicole kidman. think you've made a mistake.

Dr. Tony Youn said...

I know. It's Katherine Heigl.