The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, March 14, 2008

George Clooney Has Plastic Surgery...Down There??



Ever the jokester, George Clooney has stated he's has some plastic surgery work done...in a very private place:

The Ocean's Eleven star denied reports he had surgery to remove lines from his face, but jokingly teased journalists at Esquire magazine with a story about another type of procedure.
He says, "I did get my balls done though, I got them unwrinkled. It's the new thing in Hollywood - ball ironing."


Okayyy... I actually met George Clooney, albeit briefly, while in L.A. at the Hamburger Hamlet on Sunset and Doheny (the location of my previous office). He was a very friendly guy. I wouldn't think of him as the 'ball ironing' type.

Story credit: starpulse.com

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the "ball ironing" is a tongue-in-cheek statement. I'd make some side joke like that too if I'm hounded down by reporters wanting to know if I have had plastic surgery done.

However, I do think that he may have had a procedure done here or there. No one in Hollywood has their original parts, I'm sure. And certainly not one who is considered one of the world's sexiest man alive. He has to earn that title with a little help from a scalpel. Gotta keep up with his younger competitors, I presume.

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous and funny and talented. I'll happily work on any part of his anatomy.

Anonymous said...

You had an office in a burger joint? Not terribly professional, my friend.

Did you get his phone number, though? Uh, no reason I ask...

Dr. Tony Youn said...

Ha! Not IN a burger joint. There is an upscale medical highrise building above it...