The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon - Plastic Surgery??



Much is often made about the alleged plastic surgery procedures of Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall. But who would have thought that both Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis may have had plastic surgery? According to PageSix:

Apparently, soon after the movie's release, they both paid a visit to Roosevelt Hospital on 10th Avenue for minor surgeries. "Cynthia had a breast augmentation and soon after, Kristin had the varicose veins on her legs removed," said an insider. "They both made sure they did it on the quietest day of the week."

I don't consider having varicose veins removed as a plastic surgery, but it can be construed as cosmetic by some. I haven't had a chance to see the SATC movie, but I think my wife is jonesing to add it to my Netflix queue as soon as it is released.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:




No comments: