The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bridal Diapers... Seriously???



This has nothing to do with plastic surgery, but is freaky enough to warrant mentioning. Marie Claire is reporting that there is a growing trend for Bridezillas to use bridal diapers in order to avoid having to remove their bridal gown to relieve themselves.

Really???

CelebritySmack.com did a search of bridal diapers and couldn't find a seller online. I suppose a pair of Depends would do the trick.

Wow. I'm glad my wife never considered this!

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.



5 comments:

Soph said...

That is just plain stupid.

Your Receptionist said...

Why stop at bridal diapers? What about people with desk jobs?

Anonymous said...

What??? I can't imagine ever willingly peeing into a diaper! I can only comprehend people who suffer incontinence doing it, and I'm sure they hate it every time it happens. I would think those portable female urinals would be a much better choice!

ZaftigAmazon said...

If Bridezillas don't want to drop their drawers while wearing a bridal gown (understandable when dealing with 6 to 9 yards of fabric in the dress), there is another solution - crotchless panties. That is what women in Victorian times wore when balancing fgvvvvvvvvvbbbthe need to go to the bathroom with Worth gowns, crinolines, petticoats, hoop skirts,etc.

ZaftigAmazon said...

There is another solution - crotchless panties. That is what women in Victorian times wore, to balance the need to relieve themselves, with Worth gowns (9 yards of fabric per dress), crinolines, petticoats, etc.