The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does Katy Perry Have Breast Implants?




There's no question that the song of the summer is Katy Perry's California Girls. But, is there any doubt that Katy's California breasts are fake?

Actually, there is. I don't think that Katy Perry has breast implants. I heard an interview several months ago where she claimed her D cups were 100% natural, and after looking at photos and videos I would tend to agree. There's no evidence of the half-grapefruit look you see with Whitney Houston (see hers here) or Sharon Stone (see hers here). Now, if Katy's breasts are fake, then Katy should Kiss her plastic surgeon! (Damn! Not me.)

To view a breast augmentation I did for Fox News, click here.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.



3 comments:

MAS said...

I agree... Katy is au natural! There's no silicone there. She's not the kind of person that would hide something like that either... if she had implants, she would come right out and say it.

Did anyone see her rubber dress performance in Times Square? She looked amazing!

Anonymous said...

I agree too, they look natural.

Katy Perry Breasts said...

I beg to differ, they look pretty fake to me.