The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon
I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.
Friday, June 11, 2010
What plastic surgery has Cher had? Why does it look like she's wearing a Mask?
While Cher has reportedly admitted to some plastic surgery, including a rhinoplasty and laser treatments (source), I believe she's spent a lot more time under the plastic surgeon's knife than she lets on. I doubt the urban legend that she's had a rib removed to thin her torso, but what about the following cosmetic procedures:
1. Facelift - Her jawline is tighter than any 64 year old woman naturally should have.
2. Browlift - Her eyebrows are higher than when she was younger.
3. Botox injections - Hence the smoothness of her forehead and crow's feet
4. Lower blepharoplasty - At 37 I have larger bags under my eyes than she does at 64.
5. Upper blepharoplasty - Note the hollowing of her upper eyelids and the lack of an ounce of extra skin. Not natural.
6. Rhinoplasty - Maybe more than one, although it looks great.
7. Fat grafting - Her face looks almost as plump and soft as when she was in her 20's.
8. Filler injections like Restylane - Her smile lines are soft, too soft for a 64 year old.
9. Chemical peels or laser treatments - Her skin is waxy smooth!
If she could turn back time? I think she did! But I hope she stops while she's still ahead!
Click here to watch a segment of E!'s Celebrity Plastic Surgery: the Good, the Bags, and the Ugly.
Photo credit: prphotos.com
Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.