The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

See How You Might Look in 20 Years


If you want to be depressed, check out in20years.com where you can upload a photo of yourself and see what you might look like in 20 years. I hope I don't look like that when I am 57!
From a plastic surgeon/aging expert's perspective... that actually looks pretty realistic. As depressing as that may be!
Thanks to Cosmetic-Makeovers.com for the link!
Thanks for reading.
Anthony Youn, M.D.:




3 comments:

Antonia Rosina said...

Thanks but no thanks...and you know very well you WON'T look like that in 20-30 years...

Barb said...

Well, I just went and uploaded a photo and I was a little scared at what I saw. I know it's just a website, but it gave me motivation to stay on track with my fitness and diet that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Super sexy doc lol...