The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Ashlee Simpson



Did Ashley Simpson get a nose job? I have been asked this by several leading celebrity magazines. It does appear to me that she has had her nose tweaked. It looks more straight and without quite the "bump" that she had before. The nose fits her face better. The sign of a good rhinoplasty is that the nose no longer takes attention away from the other attractive facial features (eyes, lips, cheekbones). The nose is meant to blend in with the face, not attract attention. Attention-getting noses are in general thought to be unattractive (see Howard Stern or Pinocchio). Therefore, I believe that it was a very nice job. Plus, she looks more like Jessica!
Photo credit: cityrag.blogs.com

7 comments:

Dr. Tony Youn said...

Feel free to email me any photos to miplasticsurgeon@yahoo.com, and I will be happy to make them part of the blog when I get a chance.
Thanks for you kind comments!

Dr. Rob Oliver Jr. said...

Tony,

I think you're spot on here. Sure likes she had a dorsal hump rasped down & some tip work done. It's hard to tell from the angle whether she had bony work, I suspect not or there'd be more pictures of her with swelling. I'm guessing she may have had this done with a "closed" technique for the same reason (no picture of her with a lot of tip swelling floating around)

Unknown said...

Is there less down time when only the tip is done? I've considered just getting the tip og my nose reduced making it look less bulbous

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Who did Ashlee Simpson's nose? It looks great and not "done".

Dr. Tony Youn said...

Rumors say it was Dr. Kanodia from Beverly Hills

Anonymous said...

SO how does one find the surgeon who "may or may not" have tweaked her nose.....I have been seeking a nose only surgeon who can help to rebuild my bridge. Any help would be welcomed
I would even appreciate knowing who worked on Nancy Sinatra's nose. Appreciate any help here!

JP