The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Janice Dickinson





Here are the shocking photos of Janice Dickinson from last week's National Enquirer as written by Ms. Robin Mizrahi. Click the image for a full size view and to read my expert comments on her terrible-looking lips.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thats horrid

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to the family,friends,fans of Janice Dickenson.Janice I hope you are alright.I hope you make a full recover.I heard you was thrown through the wind shield.You have to get better people's and your kids need you.I have the up most respect for you.I hope they find that son of bitch who did a hit and run.I hope some body saw something.You are my remodel and I admire you.Get better