The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dr. Robert Rey



Is Dr. Robert Rey a hero? It appears the star of Dr. 90210 recently helped during a skirmish on a plane we was flying on.
Now I don't know Dr. Rey too well, but I have met him on a few occasions during my time as a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. Some of you may remember my all-too-brief time on the show as well. My office was located in the same building that he operated in, and he was kind enough to show me his technique for breast augmentation through the belly button. My impression of him was much like you see on TV. He is a good guy, does a lot of good work for people, and was very gracious with me. He gave me some good advice during the time I spent with him, and I think has done very well for himself.
Dr. Rey completed a breast and cosmetic plastic surgery fellowship at Harvard Medical School's Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. He has also attended such prestigious universities as the U.C.L.A. School of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine and Harvard University. I think very highly of him.
I've also met Dr. Linda Li and her husband Bill. They also were very gracious people, and I think very highly of them as well.

To view a clip of my appearance on the first season of Dr. 90210, click here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. Tony Youn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. Tony Youn said...

Notice: There have been some comments on this blog posting about Dr. Rey and his credentials which are untrue. See the blog entry itself for his information and a link to his website. The postings have been removed.