The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Janice Dickinson

Janice Dickinson has some pretty shocking lips! Ms. Robin Mizrahi from The National Enquirer asked me and two other prominent plastic surgeons to examine the latest photos of supermodel Janice Dickinson. Check out this week's May 15th issue of the Enquirer to see who they claim to be "Hollywood's Worst Plastic Surgery Ever." She appears to have had major augmentation to her lips, making them look "like a trout." (I can't believe they actually quoted me on that!) In my opinion, the only way to get lips that big and stiff-looking is through an implant. The most common implants that I see are made of Gore-tex, which I have in my winter jacket. Because they are not a patient's own tissue (like fat) or absorbable liquid (like collagen or Restylane), they often do not look as realistic, and can make the lips look more stiff than typical lips. This is most apparent when a person speaks or smiles. Although I believe Janice has had some very nice work done (such as her brows), this recent "addition" takes the cake. Like my good friend Dr. Steven Svehlak commented, "I would not want to advertise this result as an example of my work." Well said.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»