The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Nicole Kidman



Nicole Kidman gets set to be a Botox bride? According to the National Enquirer, she has seen a prominent New York dermatologist for Botox prior to her upcoming wedding with Keith Urban. I believe this is one reason why her brows look so highly-arched. The "Botox Brow" is a telltale sign of a Botox'd forehead.
Click here for the link to the above story. Photo credit: National Enquirer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

GoingPlastic.com said...

Great site! Nicole's look has definitely changed over the years.

For more "botox brow" pics of Nicole Kidman, come check out my blog.

http://goingplastic.blogspot.com/

Suze1237 said...

I don't see what the fuss is. I'm a female who doesn't have a man to look after her and an average job, but I still get botox about twice a year. If I was an actress earning a lot, of course I would have more things done to look as good as is possible. My botox didn't look much difference so I asked the Dr if I could have some more, then just the outside corner of my eyebrows could move so my muscles got bigger in a sort of V. Is that a botox brow? Still, it's horrible to look at yourself in the mirror after concentrating and your face is screwed up. Botox makes you look more relaxed.