The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Priscilla Presley

Did you see Priscilla Presley on American Idol tonight?? Wow. She really looks like she's had a lot done. If you want my opinion on her, visit my post from 2 months ago here.

Go Chris Daughtry!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus. She looks terrible. She's turning into that cat lady who is obsessed with plastic surgery. cripes.

Dr. Tony Youn said...

It's actually a lion woman (joke). One day I'll go over her as well...

Anonymous said...

lol cat lady/lion woman. You knew who I meant. :)

Anonymous said...

She looks like the ridler.

Dr. Tony Youn said...

Actually, she looks more like Jack Nicholson's Joker.

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»