The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

1 Million and Counting...


Just wanted to give a quick thank you to the readers of this blog. We passed a million hits last week, and the readership is growing each week. There will be much more celebrity plastic surgery to come!

If you get a chance, please take a moment to visit our sponsor:

MIII Anti-aging Products of Switzerland

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank YOU, Dr. Youn! You are like a voice of reason in a wilderness of over zealous doctors and horror stories. If I am ever able to have the surgery I want (as a single mom of 2 kids with no help or support, that is rather iffy!) then I will do my darndest to have you perform it! Your site is truly a service, as well as entertainment. Keep up the good work!

Dr. Tony Youn said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments.