The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Heidi Montag - Breast Augmentation?

US Weekly is reporting that Heidi Montag of MTV's reality show The Hills has had a breast augmentation this past Monday. According to the article:

Sources say that Montag had been considering the procedure for several years and just recently decided to go under the knife.

I find it amazing that this type of information gets out to the press so quickly...

photo credit: photorazzi.com

To view a video of a breast augmentation I performed on Fox News, click here.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: