The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jennifer Aniston - More Plastic Surgery?

TheBosh.com has a recent post on Jennifer Aniston's possible plastic surgery. According to a plastic surgeon, in addition to a rhinoplasty, he believes:

"It looks like she may have had some filler in her upper lip. It's subtle, but it benefits her face," he says. "Her brows look elevated, which means she may have had some Botox in her forehead."

I can see how this photo could resemble a person with Botox and subtle lip filler like Restylane. She, obviously, has denied anything but a functional septoplasty. Whatever she's had, she looks great.

Photo credit: TheBosh.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her tip is definitely slimmed down like Mira Sorvino's... I actually don't like that because it's a bit obvious, but the bridge looks fantastic, as well as the lips. Good for her.

Anonymous said...

I think she looks a little freaky and her entire face looks fuller.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised she's not had her nasolabial lines shot up with restylane. Those things are deep.

Anonymous said...

She's always been remarkably good-looking, but it's my understanding that the latest nasal surgery was not her first. I'm almost that old, I don't smoke, and I have lines around my mouth that she doesn't. Those aren't just genes, in my estimation.

Anonymous said...

I think she looks great-but has anyone else noticed that her once long chin is now shorter?

Anonymous said...

I have noticed her nose is more perky and narrowed down, and it looks like she may have had a facelift - her eyes are a little slanted upward now. Possibly a chin reduction also...she looks a lot better - whatever she had done. It's funny that she is denying it...I don't know who she thinks she is fooling!!!