Good Morning America and 20/20 have recently broadcast investigations of Lipodissolve. Click here for their online story: 'Lunchtime Lipo' Draws Concern From Doctors. There is also a link to a streaming video of the GMA segment, where some patients are interviewed who developed disastrous results.
A few points:
1. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
2. If you have a doctor perform a cosmetic procedure who is not a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, be very wary.
3. I don't perform Lipodissolve, but I am interested in learning how it may be done safely. If it is performed on patients, then patients must be informed first about potential risks, potential for little or no benefit, and that the injections are not FDA-approved for that purpose.
4. Stay away from fake plastic surgeons.
5. If you absolutely must lose fat in a nontraditional way, then click here.
For my other posts on mesotherapy and lipodissolve, click here.
Thanks for reading.