The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Bad News for Lindsay Lohan: Jail, Lawsuit Problems, Trout Pout


Poor Lindsay Lohan. First she gets sentenced to three months in jail, then she suffers a setback to her $100 million E-Trade lawsuit. And to cap it all off, some plastic surgeon gave her a trout pout!
There is definitely too much filler in her upper lip, causing it to be larger than her lower lip and violating the natural 1:1.5 ratio (the lower lip should be 1.5 times the width of the upper lip). At least while she sits in the clink her upper lip will settle down, so hopefully by the time she walks free her lips will look normal once again.

Photo credit: NY Daily News

Thanks for reading.
Anthony Youn, M.D.

3 comments:

MAS said...

It's about time! Lindsanity should have gone back to jail a long time ago. She's such a hot mess! I'm sure her girlfriends love the trout though :)

Anonymous said...

Dr. Youn, it seems that so many women are getting fillers injected all of the way across the upper lip, and I was wondering if it might look a little more natural to keep it in the center a little more, across only 1/2 to 2/3 of the total lip width, to avoid the duck-lip flare at the corners. Have you ever done that?

Antonia Rosina said...

Anon at 7:48, I once won a tube of filler and so had a little injected in the centre of my lips as I hate that rigid trout look. It worked very well actually, and the sides of my mouth were still flexible ;)