The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Funny FatBooth App - See How You'd Look 100 Lbs Heavier


There's an iPhone app for everything these days! The newest one is the FatBooth iPhone App that allows you to see how you'd look like if you doubled in size. Somehow Megan Fox still looks pretty good!

Check out some celebs made fat (like George Clooney) on the slideshow here. I'd buy this app if I had an iPhone, but I'm sure it's not available on my Blackberry Storm. Bummer.

If anyone picks this up and has a chance to put my photo in it, please send along and I may post it on this site! I'll probably look like Margaret Cho.

Thanks for reading.
Anthony Youn, M.D.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

After seeing the fat version of Megan Fox, her real face and neck look horribly underweight.

Eric Schiffer Fan said...

WTF! Megan Fox looks like a dude when she becomes fat!

Antonia Rosina said...

Hehehe to the Margaret Cho comment :) This is one app I DON'T want to use.

Joanna said...

Weird that it only makes the face fat. A fat person does not have obvious collar bones.

rhinoplasty said...

I have that app and it is really funny. Megan fox still looks beautiful in this picture.