The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, July 02, 2010

Daryl Hannah: Plastic Surgery Patients Look Like "Muppets"

In a recent interview with the Daily Mail, Daryl Hannah explained her thoughts on plastic surgery, denying that she's had any:

‘There are so many people in LA who have had cosmetic surgery and they all look like Muppets,’ she says, firmly. ‘There was a picture taken a while ago of me emerging from the ocean, with my hair slicked back and no make-up on. I looked as though I had puffy, squinty eyes and the rumour went round I’d had work done; I lost jobs because of it and I thought about suing, but in the States you have to prove malicious intent.
‘I’ve got a little jowly, and sometimes I look in the mirror and think, “Oh my God”, but I am too much of a coward to go under a surgeon’s knife for something that wasn’t life-saving.

I agree that some plastic surgery patients look like muppets (mostly due to the recent craze of overplumping lips and cheeks with filler injections), but Daryl, you looked like one too! In fact, you looked like Janice!


To see my previous post with photos of Daryl's possible plastic surgery makeover, click here.



Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.



5 comments:

MAS said...

Hilarious! Donatella Versace looks like Janice the Muppet too! And Danielle from the NJ Housewives looks like the Evil Queen from Snow White :)

http://tinyurl.com/3yqomqm

Antonia Rosina said...

She looks beautiful in that pic. She IS beautiful! It's become the trend for celebs to make statements like, "I am too scared to go under the knife," or "I'm not against it and I might have it when the right time comes," to put readers off the track that they had it done the previous month. They should perhaps just keep their mouths shut.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Hannah, like other stars (Moore comes to mind), consider fillers, Botox, peels, and other such procedures to not be "surgery" per se. She looks like she's had plenty of filler work done, and probably Botox and peels too. I'm 49 as is Hannah, a 49 year old woman should not have a plump face unless she's significantly overweight. A 49 year old should not have a lineless face. The cues of aging are subtle and complex, and it looks very weird when you alter just a few of them.

Anonymous said...

Darryl's face used to be beautifully angular.

Now she looks like an average woman you'd see shopping at Santa Monica Place.

DARIAN ZAM said...

Wow, she must have those "special genes" that all stars seem to have that means they don't age like normal people, right?