The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Danielle Staub - Example of Asymmetric Breasts



According to a recent article in MSNBC.com, Real Housewives' Danielle Staub has revealed that she went under a plastic surgeon's knife to correct breast asymmetry caused by uneven breast implants.

Click here for the article, which includes my comments on 'lopsided' breasts.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.


1 comment:

DARIAN ZAM said...

I just find her appearance scary - she looks pulled so tight. And you just know, no matter how many things she does to herself, and how hard she tries, she's always going to be unattractive.