The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Buzz Aldrin Has a Facelift



Buzz Aldrin has admitted to having a facelift in a recent issue of Time magazine. When asked why he decided to get a facelift at the age of 77, he answered:


It's kind of funny, but I've been exposed to a lot of G-forces as a fighter pilot and in space. That caused a sagging jowl that needed some attention.


I'm not sure about the exact date of the surgery, but the photo here is from July 10, 2007. I guess it would be before his facelift.


I believe you can never be too old for plastic surgery, just too unhealthy. I'd rather operate on a healthy, non-smoking 77 year old than an unhealthy 55 year old.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Story credit: Time.com


Thanks for reading.

Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that many pilots receive plastic surgery because of the G forces that Buzz is talking about. A friend of mine's father is an airline pilot and has had a face lift.

Markie said...

How many has his wife had?

Anonymous said...

This picture is definitely taken before the surgery. Just google for recent pictures - he looks all stretched.
And his wife really looks scary.