The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Richard Gere on his Plastic Surgery


According to starpulse.com, Richard Gere recently said:

"I'm 57, how much longer can I be a sex symbol? If people think I still look good, well, that's because I have a lot of plastic surgery."

Yeah, I do think he was joking. Must be that Zen tranquility has done him well. I thought he was great in Chicago.

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chow Yun-Fat, on the other hand, attributes his apparent immortality to the fact that he's dim. "I'm an actor. We're just not bright enough to worry about things."