The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Which Presidential Candidate Most Matches Your Views?


Every so often there is an interesting non-plastic surgery website that I like to pass on to readers. This is a good one.
Selectsmart.com has a questionaire that matches you up with whichever presidential candidate most matches your views. There are 26 questions in all (takes 5 minutes, tops), and it allows you to place certain emphasis on issues which are most important to you (Iraq War, Health Care, Reefer, etc.). Try it and let me know if you are surprised at your results!

FYI: My top two matches were Rudy Giuliani (62%) and Hillary Clinton (61%), so I'm still undecided! Not surprising, since I am somewhat of a 'moderate.'

Link to site: click here.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: