The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Dayna Devon - Tummy Tuck


Dayna Devon, host of Extra, has a brief video diary of her recent modified tummy tuck performed by her husband, plastic surgeon Dr. Brent Moelleken. Yes, even Hollywood's rich, famous, and beautiful have problems with loose skin after pregnancies.

While I won't comment on Dr. Moelleken operating on his wife (many plastic surgeons do operate on their spouses), I don't think I would perform any surgery on my wife except maybe removal of a mole.
Frankly, I don't have any desire to see her insides.
Plus, as a physician, I was taught not to medically treat family members. What if that family member had a complication? That could create a lot of guilt, bad feelings, or possibly even ruin a relationship. Even worse, imagine the guilt one would have if that family member died or was permanently crippled. I do think all physicians need to consider these possibilities prior to medically treating a loved one. I'd rather have one of my colleagues do it (as long as they do it exactly the way I tell them to...)

Link to video: click here.

To view a video of a tummy tuck I performed for Fox News, click here.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know someone who's husband (a doc) botched her BOTOX injection. It was not a good situation!