The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Dr. Youn on the Montel Show Monday May 19th


I was a guest for the Montel show, airing this Monday, May 19th. The episode features one of my patients with BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) and during the episode I discuss her treatment (or lack of it) with Montel. Click here for details.

Thanks to Montel Williams and the producer Joelle for inviting me to the show!

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice blog... keep up the good work!!! God Bless!!!

Anonymous said...

oh no, i set my tivo to the wrong channel and missed the show today. will it be shown again?
also, montel looks really good in the pics i see of him especially around the eyes, anything plastic going on there?

Anonymous said...

Dr. Youn, can you take a look at Elizabeth Perkins on Weeds. (its season premiers next monday night on showtime). She looks very very different on the website than she did last season.