The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Lifestyl- Lift Lawsuit Dismissed


According to a news report from Wired, a Michigan judge has thrown out a lawsuit brought about by the Lifestyl- Lift company against infomercialscams.com. They alleged trademark violation by use of the trademarked name "Lifestyl- Lift." According to the article,

Many of the online complaints were from women who said they had a face-lift after seeing Lifestyle's infomercials. One woman claimed she lost hearing in one ear. Another said "every week my face proceeds to return to the way it was before the lift." Another said, "I feel ripped off."
The lawsuit was a bid to stifle free speech, according to Public Citizen, which defended the case.


I do not perform the Lifestyl- Lift.
Note: I am spelling it Lifestyl- Lift so that they don't sue me too.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

No comments: