The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Monday, May 19, 2008

World's Largest Breast Implants??


According to the blog Hollywood Rag, this woman is the Guinness world record holder for the world's largest breast implants. Apparently she has FFF size breasts. Obviously Guinness didn't see my previous post "The World's Largest Breasts and Silly String Implants."

The breast implant company I use, Mentor, makes implants up to 800 cc in size. The largest I've ever put in for cosmetic indications is about 650 cc. In breast reconstruction, 800 cc is not terribly unusual. Unfortunately, the larger the implants, the faster they will droop and the more complications they may have.

Some surgeons even stack one implant over another in the same breast to create massive breasts! I've never seen nor performed this surgery. There are rumors that this is what Pam Anderson has had...

To view a video of a breast augmentation I performed for Fox News, click here.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

3 comments:

Girl said...

im not sure those are the largest

Anonymous said...

Those are definitely not the biggest. I've seen bigger.

Anonymous said...

No way those are the largest.

Have you ever seen the disgusting strippers who perform on Robyn Bird's show on public access cable in NYC? Tits larger than basketballs. Totally gross.