The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gisele Bundchen Says No to Plastic Surgery


Supermodel Gisele Bundchen went on the record regarding her thoughts about plastic surgery:

"No way (will I have surgery). Actually, I asked my mother the very same question and she said, 'It's taken me 58 years for me to look like this. You think I'm going to ruin it now?' She looks great, so I hope I will look the same."

It's easy to say that when her mother has passed on such great genes!

Photo credit: prphotos.com
Quote from hollyscoop.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently she did say yes to breast augmentation. Check out the pictures on good plastic surgery http://www.goodplasticsurgery.com/archives/005389.html

Anonymous said...

while that is a wonderful sentiment, pictures don't lie:

http://www.goodplasticsurgery.com/archives/004911.html

MARA said...

but she had a nose job ABD a boob job,
everyone knows !

Look up to awfulplasticsurgery.com and check out the pics.

Whatever GIsele, whatever!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she's had plenty of work done. And I'll bet her Mom has too. Can you say "hypocrite"?

Anonymous said...

yes. if i looked like her, i wouldnt have plastic surgery either!

Anonymous said...

i am her fan... i love her picutre.... nice post