The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Vanessa Williams Uses Botox!




Ugly Betty actress Vanessa Williams has admitted to using Botox. According to an article by Colin Stewart:

“I certainly do Botox, which I definitely think that almost every woman that I know has,” she told ABC interviewer Barbara Walters in today’s Oscar-night show. “And it’s a miracle drug, no cutting, nothing …“

Take a look at her forehead in the photo. It is smooth as a baby's bottom. That is one nice Botox result. Even two decades after she became Miss America, she is still absolutely stunning. Too bad, Rick Fox!

Photo credit: prphotos.com

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks odd, not great. Her smooth forehead is in strange contrast with the wrinkles around the eyes and on the neck. She would look much better without the botox. She is ageing beautifully.